Monday, February 4, 2013

SUPA SEXII BADASS LADY GAGA CONCERT!!!!11

Sorry I've not been on in awhile, but I figured the few people who follow this wouldn't care all that much and I honestly forgot about it for awhile, lol! Anyhow, Tuesday on the 29th was pretty fucking epic. Why? I attended the spectacular Dallas show of Lady Gaga's Born This Way Ball tour! It was the first concert I've ever been to and it was nothing short of enthralling and euphoric. I bought the tickets myself and got pretty great seats, but as I can't seem to obtain a driver's license, I had to find other means of reaching the venue in Dallas. Luckily, the infallible Isabella was able to handle that, for a price of course. Anyways, where to start. Light up castle. Horse. Crazy ass inflatable birth sequence. Disco sticks. Meat dress. Meat couch. Great music. Great performance, visuals, showiness, it was one of the funnest nights of my life! I think LoveGame was my favorite part. Of course, I took a few good tokes before leaving to enhance the experience a bit, hehe. I danced and cheered the whole time. I was aching and covered in sweat by the end, and I didn't sit down until she left the stage. Whew! Sadly didn't get to get any merch but got a few pics. My Gaga shirt was way better than the stuff they were selling anyways lol. But yeah. Great show. And don't even get me started on how utterly fucking gorgeous she was the whole time. Boy let me tell ya. That Lady exudes hawtness. Any time I wasn't watching the crazy performance, I was getting the best view of her(quite sizeable and underrated)ass.She could take a ride on my Disco Stick any day of the week. She should totally ditch that Taylor Kinney chump for a real Monstrous man like me! Huh! Hah! *pose* I could totally look past the six-year age difference. Heheh.

I know, I have an incredibly weird taste in women. Whatchagonnado?

Partially related, I WILL have the next part of the pasta up soon. I got some ass to kick first. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment